Uses of Our Website and Content
All content and information, and all trademarks, logos, copyrights, and other intellectual property displayed on the Website, is owned by Fortify or their respective owners. By visiting this Website, you agree to the following with respect to the content and information on the Website (the “Content”):
- Fortify grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive and nontransferable right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy and print pages from the Website solely for your personal and noncommercial use only.
- You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of Fortify or any third party that appears on the Website without prior written consent.
- You agree not to copy portions of the Website (such as by bots, robots, or spiders that “harvest” the Website), interfere with the functioning of the Website, or restrict or inhibit any others from using the Website.
- If you download any pages from the Website, you agree that you will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any such Content. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of the Content commercially, forward it as a mass distribution, post it on another site, or otherwise copy, distribute, or modify any portion of the Website.
- If you link other websites to this Website, you may not imply or suggest that Fortify has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites, and you may not display this Website as “framed” within another website.
- You may not (and may not encourage or assist others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this Website or use or gain access to the identities, information, or computers of others through this Website.
- You may not delete, decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of this Website.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb, or similar system interference or corruptant through this Website.
The Website is operated and controlled by us in the United States, and the Content provided in or accessible through the Website is, unless otherwise specified, directed at residents of the United States. Despite the global nature of the Internet, Fortify makes no claims that the Content or the Website are appropriate or may be viewed or used outside the United States. Access to the Website from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Fortify makes no representations that the transactions, products, or services discussed on or accessible through the Website are available or appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions or by all users. Those who access the Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, rules, and regulations.
Transmission to and from the Website
Any communication or content that you send to the Website is and will be deemed to be non-confidential as between you and us, and Fortify will be free to use, modify, reproduce, and distribute it for any purpose without compensation to you.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Fortify, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, managers, partners, members, shareholders, employees, affiliates, and agents (collectively “Related Persons”) make no representations or warranties and specifically disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Website and the Content, including any representations or warranties with respect to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, availability, security, accuracy, freedom from viruses or malware, completeness, timeliness, functionality, reliability, sequencing, or speed of delivery. Your use of the Website and the Content is on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
In no event shall Fortify, its affiliates, or their Related Persons be liable to any party for any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, or damages under any theory, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any access, use (or inability to use), or distribution of the Website, or any Content therein. This is true even if Fortify has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses.
Governing Law and Forum